ESL Study Guide

Friday, September 26, 2008

Verb Tense practice

Complete the following sentences. Use yesterday, last, tomorrow, or next.

1. I went swimming ______ morning.
2. Ken is going to go to the beach ______ morning.
3. I'm going to take a trip ______ week.
4. Alice went to Miami ______ week for a short vacation.
5. We had a test in class ______ afternoon.
6. ______ afternoon we're going to go on a picnic.
7. My sister is going to arrive ______ Tuesday.
8. Sam bought a used car ______ Friday.
9. My brother is going to enter university ______ fall.
10. ______ spring I took a trip to San Francisco.
11. Ann is going to fly to London ______ month.
12. I'm going to study at the library ______ night.
13. ______ night I watched TV.
14. ______ evening I'm going to go to a baseball game.
15. Matt was at the laundromat ______ evening.



See if you can complete all 15 sentences. I will post the answers tomorrow.


Good luck with your studies,
ESL Study Guide



Answers
1. yesterday
2. tomorrow
3. next
4. last
5. yesterday
6. Tomorrow
7. next
8. last
9. next
10. Last
11. next
12. tomorrow
13. Last
14. Tomorrow
15. yesterday

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • Hey Guide,your verb practice looks very easy ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

  • ohhh,i can not see my comment right now???? Guide has too much right,it is not fun. Open it,let people write for both good and bad comment.How is it? Sounds much fun right? haha :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

  • Hahaha, while I agree with you, I unfortunately do not want to lose control of the spam. However, I do allow all of the comments otherwise ; )

    By Blogger ESL Study Guide, at 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home